Sunday, November 16, 2008

margaret.mooney50 said...

When I feel the softness of a gentle breeze,I will think of you. When I remember your glowing smile, my heart will be touched. And,when I think of that 20second rule we shared while cooking dinner,it'll bring laughter to my soul. You have welcomed me into your precious family and I will forever be blessed.You just dont know what you did,because you're stuck with me now.You will always remain a part of my life through memories and life itself.The talks I shared with you is a gift I will always treasure.I will miss that about you,as I will miss not seeing you anymore. But the mind can keep alive what is no longer here and one can see in dreams what has left this earth. Now,you're in a better place,no more illness,no more pain.It's God's turn to have you.What a journey you are forever in. From time to time I will still share a moment or two of a small conversation with you,even if only in thought. A precious hug your way.The pleasure has been all mine.

-Margaret
November 14, 2008 8:27 AM

No comments: